• Analyze unique internal and external data to gain deep business knowledge and insight on customer activity and usage behaviors and their relationships with fraud and credit risk
• Identify trends, patterns, procedural and strategic opportunities that will improve loss prevention, detection results, and customer satisfaction.
• Perform analysis and enhance analytic tools to monitor portfolio credit risk and flag accounts for review
• Evaluate, analyze and leverage a range of statistical to recommend, review and implement decisions that will have a positive impact on the P&L.
• Conduct analysis of current and historic data (e.g. authorizations, write off data, chargebacks) to keep our systems and processes at the cutting edge of risk analytics.
• Conduct regular evaluation of portfolios from both an operational and financial benefit perspective. Suggest changes and improvements as necessary.
• Prepare a risk-management budget
• Monitor operations to ensure compliance with all insurance and legal obligations
• Prepare action plans to decrease risk factors
• Implement policies and conduct training that helps reduce our company’s overall risk
• Collaborate with cross-functional groups such as Compliance, Finance, Customer Support and Product Management to enhance tools, system functionalities, and loss mitigation methods.
• BSc/BA in Law, Business, Finance or a related field
• 4 years’ experience in the risk management field, minimum
• Strong computer and research skills; knowledge of analysis software is preferred (e.g. Statistical Analysis Software, or SAS)
• High level of commitment to quality work product and organizational ethics, integrity, and compliance
• Excellent knowledge of English and Russian
• Superior organization, project management skills and attention to detail
• Strong math and computer skills, including Microsoft Office